tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 26 09:47:22 2004

Re: Need some suggestions

qurgh ([email protected])

ghItlh Steven Boozer <[email protected]>:

> Look at Qov's beginning Klingon articles in HolQeD or the old KLI
> Klingon-by-mail/email course.  You could also pick some from the "List of
> Useful Klingon Expressions" in TKD and give them copies of the List to
> practice with.
>
> --
> Voragh
> Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

qatlho', those are some great ideas. I've already looked at Qov's stuff and most
of the vocab in them are targetting to the lesson at hand. I forgot about the
Email course though and that has some nice general word lists. I'll look
through all of those and see what I can find.

If anyone else has any suggestions, send them on over.

qurgh

For a free wizage.net web based email address, email me!

Back to archive top level