tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 14 18:22:25 2004

Re: Changes..

Lady K'Lyssia ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Will be running virus checks on my computers, but in this case I think
someone has copied my email address. If it had come my real account it would
have been from Lady K'Lyssia, which the way my account is set up, not PetaQ
even though my email addy is [email protected].

Sorry about the spam being sent to the list.

Carol (Lady K'Lyssia) Hightshoe
www.wolfsingerpubs.com
www.klyssia.com
http://www.livejournal.com/users/klyssia/
Don't Write What You Know; Write What You Care About -- Passionately!

>From: "QeS lagh" <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: Changes..
>Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 11:11:35 +1000
>
>ghItlhpu' DOOM_er:
> >petaQna' ghaHlaw' ghotvam'e'!
>
>jangpu' Senara:
> >bIlughbej jay'!
> >QInmeyDaj boyaj'a'? vIyajbe' jIH...
>
>HIja', vIyaj 'e' vIHar. ".vbs" 'oH wa' jabbI'ID pong 'er'In'e' 'e' vItu',
>'ej rut "virus"mey 'oS 'er'Invetlh. 'er'In rap ghaj "Melissa virus". chaq
>Do'Ha' neH petaQ.
>
>I think I can guess what may be going on. I noticed that one of the
>stripped
>files had the extension ".vbs", and this is an extension typical of some
>viruses. The Melissa virus had the same extension. Maybe PetaQ is just down
>on his/her luck.
>
> >'ach DOOM_er, QIn tetlhvamDaq maghommo' jIbel! poH vIHutlhmo', pIjHa'
>*ICQ*
> >vIlo'...
>
>maQochbe'qu'! qaStaHvIS poH'a' bIDachpu', DOOM_er; bIcheghta'mo' jIQuch.
>
> >DaH jIQongchoHnISmo' jImev...
>
>(yIqaw: {-nIS} vebnIS {-choH}. 'ach chaq qaS Qaghvam bIQongnISmo', qar'a'?
>{{:P)
>
>Savan.
>
>QeS lagh

>10,000 children need sponsors ? change a life:
>http://ad.au.doubleclick.net/clk;9294008;9739733;y?http://www.worldvision.com.au/childsponsorship/search/child_search.asp?om=1

Back to archive top level