tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 02 23:25:17 2004

qep'a' on the radio

Eric Andeen ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

In anticipation of the upcoming qep'a', I was interviewed last night on The Dragon Page, a local sci-fi talk radio show on KFYI in
Phoenix. I only had a few hours notice, so I couldn't send an announcement to the list beforehand, which is too bad because the
station is also streamed live over the internet.

Overall the interview went pretty well, I thought. As a sci-fi talk show, the hosts were obviously fairly interested in the subject
and treated it (mostly) seriously. I got a chance to say <Hab SoSlI' Quch>, an important part of any interview, and mentioned the
translations of Hamlet and Much Ado About Nothing.

We may have someone from the show stopping by this weekend, and it's possible we'll get a few visitors as well.

pagh

Back to archive top level