tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Apr 04 16:43:52 2004

Phonology

QeS lagh ([email protected])

Savan.

I'd like to ask a favour of anyone who happens to own a copy of HolQeD 1:1.
I'm trying to write a paper on the evolution of Klingon phonology, but
haven't been able to get my hands on a copy of the phonology article in that
first issue, since the KLI has sold out of it. If it would be possible to
scan and email it to me, I would be very grateful.

Qapla'!

QeS lagh

Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp?banner=emailtag&referrer=hotmail

Back to archive top level