tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 30 01:58:44 2003

Re: Sun Tzu's Art of War

Lieven L. Litaer (Quvar) ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol ghojwI']

30.09.2003 05:14:54, Kakki Peter wrote:
> That sounds really good. I know I would be interested in getting a copy, I would read it as soon as I
learn how to read tlhIngan-Hol.

Greetings!
I am Quvar, the current Beginners' Grammarian.
I'd like to tell you that it's not enough to know how to "read" Klingon. This is not just a trick, it's a
language.
For instance, I can read russian, but I still don't know what I'm reading.

If you are ready to learn Klingon, then this is the right place to start. Feel free to ask any questions!
We will certainly assist you.

Quvar
Beginners' Grammarian.

Back to archive top level