tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Sep 27 13:44:05 2003

"Klingon Bird Of Prey" Poster

marien danzig ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

Just got my "Klingon Bird Of Prey" Poster in the mail (for $38AUS!!), and
man, was it worth the wait!!!

What a shit-hot piece of work!!!  The attention to detail is magnificent!!
i showed it to my brother, who is a bit of a Trekkie and has a cursry
interest in the Klingons (but gets infuriated when i write comments in
tlhIngan Hol on people's birthday cards, get well cards, etc, LOL), and his
reaction was "WHOA!! Holy s**t!!!"

Says all, don't it?

On top of that, SciPubTech sent me a free cut-away print of Cohrane's
"Phoenix" - only a small 10'' x 15'' or so, but still nice for nothing!!

--DantlhIgh