tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 17 10:39:09 2003

Re: tay naH

Hakuohalakahiki Dei nucis naHQun El dios de piña ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

jatlh jIH:
>> [2]Here the assumption is made that a peb'ot
>> has a crown, much like that of the terran pineapple.

jatlh DloraH:
>KGT p93-94
>>>
>One common dish is a torpedo-shaped fruit called peb'ot, which is soaked
in a
>chanDoq ("marinade").  The fully marinated peb'ot is called a Hurgh.
<<<

>TKD
>Hurgh - pickle (cucumber) n

>Together, I would say that a peb'ot is a (or very similer to a)
cucumber.

Hrmm... cucumber... is there a Klingon {naH} that you would think
would have a crown, like a pineapple?

~naHQun

Back to archive top level