tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Sep 14 10:21:03 2003

Re: Klingon Language Certification Program

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

There are no current plans to offer the certification test, other than at
the next qep'a'.  However, we will certainly work with you to make a testing
opportunity available, if possible.  Let me know where you are, if there are
any upcoming qepHommey, and if there are any others in the area who are
either interested in taking the test, or have taken and passed any tests yet
(who might serve as proctors).

We should continue this discussion off-list.

--Holtej 'utlh