tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 05 12:12:32 2003

Good Neighbor Program

Hakuohalakahiki Dei nucis naHQun El dios de piña ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

I work for Tom Thumb, a grocery store in Texas owned by Safeway.
We have what we call a Good Neighbor Program at our store,
in which charites and non-profit organizations (such as the KLI),
can sign up for.  They will be given a number to hand out to thier
members.
Then each time one of us makes a purchase with our store card,
a small portion of that purchase is donated to our organization (the
KLI).

So, my question is:  is the KLI already signed up in such a program,
and if so, where?  And if not, would the KLI find this a worthy way
to get donations?

The following link gives more information about the program:
http://www.tomthumb.com/community_caringneighbor2.asp

-naHQun

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!