tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Oct 21 14:35:17 2003

boQra' tlhob [Alex Barrett]

qe'San \(Jon Brown\) ([email protected]) [KLI Member]

boQra' tlhob [Alex Barrett]

As you will read below I have been asked for help.. I don't feel I am
personally up to what is required but will help where I can with the
request.

Basically this applies to tlhIngan Hol warriors in the UK.  But any advice
would be gratefully received by Alex.

Feel free to email Alex on [email protected] or me on
[email protected]

nIteb Qob qaD jup 'e' chaw'be' SuvwI'
A warrior doesn't let a friend face danger alone.

qe'San