tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 18 08:21:20 2003

Why Turkish?

Lieven,

I've been wondering something for the longest time.  Why do you have Opera
set up with a Turkish encoding?  Or is it some odd technical problem?
Whenever I open one of your messages, I am prompted to install a Turkish
language pack.  I could just do it and get it over with, but my curiosity
keeps me wondering.

David
Stardate 3881.1