tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 28 02:47:53 2003

jaghla’ x jagh la'

Hallo,

I just came to a word that I’d like to have confirmed from your side:
In TKD section 6.2.4. PURPOSE CLAUSES is a sentence

ja’chuqmeH rojHom neH jaghla‘
The enemy commander wishes a truce (in order) to confer.

The jaghla‘ – could this be in fact   jagh la‘ ?
Or is it a canon because it was in TKD like this?
Which one is correct?

I don’t question minor misspellings in TKD,
like i insted of I, or a wrong letter in some words,
they are easy to correct, but this word I’d like to
make sure about.

Thanks for any reply.

QaroH