tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 19 07:32:56 2003

Re: TKD - vocabulary

Re: In many ways I find it sad that Klingons would not know these terms -
primarily from TOS - a couple from TNG. But, I guess the langauge has drawn
a few not Trek fans to it and that's a good thing.

----------

Thank you very much for quick explanations. It is amazing that you have such
a detailed knowledge of Star-trek. Your comments are very helpful. It's
possible that I will have other questions later..

It is true that I am intrested in tlhIngan Hol mostly from the linguistics
point of view, but I watch STAR-TREK also and enjoy it. Maybe I should watch
every single episode of Star-trek from now on to get to know all of the
special Klingon expressions. Or, maybe, if I were on the list all the time,
I would get to know the meanings via WOTD, but I was off for half a year,
yeah, quite a long time!, because I didn’t have a steady access to the
Internet. (At least I used the time for translating every single word of
TKD.)  Now I participate again, so we will certainly meet again.

QaroH