tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 13 05:49:31 2003

RE: Job opening!

Hi all,
  I've been subscribed to this list for nearly a year now, and I have waited
in vain for a moment to contribute something useful.  Here it is:

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2003/5/11/7032/18347

</useful>

I do enjoy being subscribed to this list, though I can recall but two words
of the language (tlhIngan and chang'eng).  In truth I only subscribed to spy
on my lecturer when he started using examples from Klingon in Historical
Linguistics lectures.

I hope some of you find that link enlightening, if disappointing.

Time to return to lurk mode - see you next year :)

Steve

Back to archive top level