tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 07 23:15:23 2003

Re: Opposite of -wI'

I wasn't aware of the distinction.  I thought that adding -wI' to a verb was like adding -er to our nouns.  Nothing more.  I never use -wI' just to turn a verb into a noun.  If I must, though, I use -ghach which nominilizes the verb.  That's my two cents, anyway.

Se'noj le'umaS <[email protected]> wrote:jIjatlh,

We know that -wI' on a verb makes it a noun for the SUBJECT of the verb, but
is there one for the OBJECT of it? that would come in handy...

Se'noj
}}:-B

Glory to you, and to your House.
taHjaj wo'