tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 01 00:10:21 2003

Re: qepHom veb

ja' "Dr. Lawrence M. Schoen" <[email protected]>:
>Once again there will be a qepHom in Flourtown. It's coming up this Sunday,
>May 4th, at noon. The specific details of this (and other upcoming
>qepHommey) can be found online </stuff/qepmey.html>. Or
>maybe not, because I forgot to notify Alan of the May event.

bIlughneS.  qepHom tetlhDaq narghbe'pu' De'lIj.  DaH vIchel.

>But it's held
>at the same place as we always meet, and that information *is* on the
>webpage.

(Actually, it wasn't there until just a few minutes ago, because I usually
delete the entries soon after the event they announce has happened.  I try
to clean up after myself.)

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
      qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level