tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 26 23:39:21 2003

RE: Pronunciation

Where can I get specs for the qep'a' (when, where, how, etc.)?

DloraH <[email protected]> wrote:> I tell ya, DloraH, I wish more than anything to be able to go to
> the qep'a'.

nuqDaq SoH? (vIqawbe')

> Would Okrand REALLY be there!?!

He's been at every qep'a' that I've been to.
I believe he's been to all of them.
But... it's usually only for a day.

> If I came, you think he could really teach me?

Depends how many people are competing for his time.
The two of us were at a small con once and I pretty much had him to myself
for the whole weekend. He taught me the pronunciation there.

> but can you give me some information about it...

Your language skills increase dramatically. You play games. You have fun.
You don't get much sleep. And you might end up on TV, possibly national.

DloraH

Klingon Warrior
taHjaj wo'!