tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 24 18:06:19 2003

KLI Announce for June 2003

KLI Announce for June 2003 ***

** qep'a'  reminder **
The qep'a' wa'maHDIch is fast approaching. It's still not too late to
register (but you're getting VERY close). This is our big tenth year
conference and promises to be truly special. If you can't come yourself,
we encourage you to show your enthusiasm and loyalty by purchasing a
supporting membership. But of course, we'd rather have you there in
person. Join us for the best qep'a' yet.

** Donor page **
Coming soon to the KLI's website will be a page acknowledging and
honoring those members who through their donations have contributed to
the ongoing mission of the KLI. This page is long overdue. We anticipate
having it in place by the qep'a'.

** Archive Websearch **
One of the Klingon speaking communities greatest resources is the
archive of the online discussion, dating back prior to the formation of
the KLI. New and powerful search tools have been set in place which will
allow current and future scholars to more effectively and efficiently
perform research. Check out the archive websearch at
</cgi-bin/webglimpse.cgi>

** Klingon eCards **
Sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words, yes, even when
those words are in Klingon. Now you can have the best of both with our
new eCard page at </cards/>. And yes, it's free.

**  Wiki Wants You **
The KLI Wiki pages allows members to interactively create a resource of
information involving the history and heritage of the KLI. VIsit the
page at </wiki/> where you can contribute to the page
of Klingon puns, references to the language in the news, and our
personal favorite: Klingonists of note.

Back to archive top level