tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 17 17:03:06 2003

Re: Klingon translation for some words

I wish I could find my Klingon dictionary, it's here somewhere.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that the Klingon word for Earth is tera'
I'm not sure what the Klingon words for Galaxy or Milky Way?  Would someone else be able to help here.
As a side note, if I remember correctly the Klingon word for human is tera'ngan.

"G.Kracht" <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm looking around for the translation of the words:

Earth

Galaxy

Milkyway

in to Klingon language.