tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 17 14:56:04 2003

Re: Skybox cards

>naHQun wrote:
> > I just came back from a Star Trek sale where I purchased several of the
> tlhIngan Hol
> > Skybox cards and was wondering how many there were exactly so that I
> know when to
> > stop searching (and how far I have to go)

Russ Perry:
>These are the ones that I know of:
>    * SP1-SP3 (Season 1) (1994)
>    * S7-9    (Season 2) (1995)
>    * S13-15  (Season 3) (1995)
>    * S19-21  (Season 4) (1996)
>    * S25-27  (Season 5) (1996)
>    * S31-33  (Season 6) (1997)
>    * S37-39  (Season 7) (1999)

I'm not familiar with the season 7 cards S37-39.  I did a little online
research and discovered their titles - S37 ("Bloodwine"), S38 ("Klingon
Romance"}, S39 ("Klingon Opera") - and also found a picture at

http://www.superfred.de/TNG7-SSET.html

(I'm assuming that the Klingon language cards are the ones on the left.)

So far, I haven't been able to locate the text online.  Were they ever
published in HolQeD?  If not, do you own them and could you post the
English and Klingon texts for us?  (More grist for the mill!)

>* Hologram 01H (Bird of Prey)
>* Hologram 02H (Klingon Vor'Cha Class Attack Cruiser)

Ditto for these Hologram cards.  Is there Klingon text on them?

>* Deep Space 9 #99 (1993)
>
>I'd like to know if there are others myself...
>
>I'm still looking for 32-33, 01H and the DS9 card, so if anyone has
>them, feel free to let me know.

I understand there are several versions of the DS9 #99 card available in
different languages.  The one I'm know of is "card 01" and has the
translation in English.

Russ, I don't own any of the actual cards but if you need the texts of the
DS9 card, S32 ("Painstik) and S33 ("Cloaking Device"), let me know and I'll
email it to you.

--
Steven L. Boozer
Cataloging Department           [email protected]

Back to archive top level