tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 16 11:16:40 2003

Re: More from Maltz

ghItlh SuSvaj:

>How about a teaser!  Just one or two sample words?  Pleazzzzzzze?

Okay, but you'll regret it.

Maltz's commentary is all on a common concept. I've just proofed those pages
for the journal. I can tell you he applies this concept to "sticks," "sewers,"
"entryways," time," "voyages," "singing," "stories," "speeches," and quite a
lot else.

I doubt this teaser will make you (or anyone else) happy, but I think you'll
be quite pleased when you see the new issue of HolQeD.

Lawrence

Back to archive top level