tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jul 16 09:45:34 2003

Re: Klingon Postal Course

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lawrence Schoen" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: Klingon Postal Course

> >Speaking of the postal course, where are lessons 7-11?
>
> I assume by this you mean, where are the PDF files of these lessons?

HIja', qarchu'

> The lessons themselves are availble by regular mail, as they have been for
years, and the lack of a downloadable version of the last lessons cannot be
used as a convincing excuse for not finishing the course, certainly not
anyone in the US.

You're right. It goes out today, starting again from Lesson One. Is this
address still accurate?

Klingon Language Lessons
c/o Eric Andeen
2323 North Central Avenue, 1801
Phoenix, AZ 85004

> But, where are the PDF files? I've been asking that question myself
lately. Someone had volunteered to reformat and convert the original Quark
Xpress files to PDF files months ago and as far as I know this hasn't yet
happened. But I expect to see this person at the qep'a' and replacement
proverbs alone won't save him from the business end of a pain stick.

> I expect we'll have those files posted soon.

Very well. Offer still stands.

> Lawrence

--ngabwI'
HovpoH juHDaq: