tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 14 10:50:31 2003

Re: Klingon - Terminology Databases (IMHO)

> but the problem is, the KLI couldn't afford to defend their
> position.

I dunno about that point in particular...I've seen some non-profit's
raise funds pretty quick when their cause was in danger. I can just
imagine a distress signal being sent out to the members, maybe a
telethon...the Starfleet and Imperial symbols being cast onto the clouds
by a giant spotlight. Hundreds of thousands of trekkies, trekkers, and
trekologists storming the courtroom in full costume.. ;-)

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!