tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 11 11:31:48 2003

Re: Sleep is for the Weak

Well, so far I have a prefered way of saying, "Sleep is for the Weak."  I compiled this version from two of your suggestions:  /QongnIS pujwI'pu''e' neH/.  Though I really hate pronouncing the prefixes /-pu'/ and /'e'/ at the end of my nice sentences, :) , I really like how this phrase has turned out.  But please, keep sending in different ways to say it...maybe something that's not so long...a quicker way...

Klingon Warrior
taHjaj wo'!
Darren M. Slade