tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jul 06 00:40:02 2003

Re: Klingon numbers/Dice at Origins - Scanned in

Ok, I have finally got my scanner working and was able to scan in the
pIqaD on the Klingon dice. Decipher was nice enough to print a little
guide on the inside of their Quick Start Adventures. If you are going to
Gen-Con you might be able to pick some of these up.

Anyway, the URL for the scanned in picture is:
/klingdicesmall.jpg

There is also a larger version at:
/klingdicebig.jpg

But most people should stick with the first one, it's only 20KB download.

If you have any questions, feel free to send them my way.

qurgh

Back to archive top level