tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 04 13:07:59 2003

RE: {ghang} (was Nonnes qui reposez)

Actually, I already have June 2003's issue.  Real good article about transitive and intransitive verbs...though differ slightly in opinion.  But the article that Maltz put out talking about "endings," are all those now brand new cannon words?  Should I start to place them into my computer program or wait until they're confirmed cannon?

DloraH <[email protected]> wrote:> Does Maltz put out new vocabulary words every issue?

You will need to subscribe to find out. :P
And for the month of August, back issues are only $1 each.

> Where can I find the new vocab words?

Eventually, after making the non-subscribers suffer for a while, the words
will be added to the New Words list found on the KLI website.

DloraH

Klingon Warrior
taHjaj wo'!