tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 25 05:17:22 2003

Re: Question about a victory song

ghItlh Qoram:

>Hi there
Greetings.

>Maybe my last subject was a bit confusing. I don't think this is a KLBC
>item, isn't it?

--> I don't think this is a KLBC item, *is it?*

>A few days ago, I saw the double episode in which Worf has looked for his
That was TNG "Birthright".

>like those in the song. Maybe the right pronunciation and the one in TNG
>isn't the same?
Maybe it's a bad pronunciation, or it's "paramount Hol" (which some people say "that's old klingon"). Unfortunately, I can't
remember it. Can you sing it for us? ;-)

>Satlho'! (Thank you)
Grammatically correct, though a klingon would not use it like you do.

Quvar
  ghojwI'pu'lI' tISaH

Back to archive top level