tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 17 12:11:46 2003

Re: KLBC holy

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 [email protected] wrote:
> > Is there a klingon word that would translate as holy or sacred?
>
> I think there is not.
> What about {Dun} "be wonderful, great"

What if you added { -neS } to the adjective?  Would that make the verb
more proper, or does that really make the person being spoken to more
honored?

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
           "Hell, there are no rules here -- we're trying
             to accomplish something." -- Thomas Edison

Back to archive top level