tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jan 02 15:57:03 2003

Re: DVD

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003, David Trimboli wrote:
> motlh pab taQ chennISmoHbogh Okrand vIparHa'.  Hol DajmoH.

Should there not be a -'e' emphasis on { pab } here?  :)

Just to be sure, theoretically, both the following are correct literal
translations, right?

"Usually I like Okrand who needed to create wierd grammar."
"Usually I like the wierd grammar which Okrand needed to create."

Obviously the latter was the intended translation, based on context (gotta
love that context...  Mmm mmm good!)

Hmm, 2pm, I think it's time for some more drugs.  *cough* *hack* *ooo
look, a lung*...

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
            "This above all:  to thine own self be true"
                    -- Hamlet, Act I, Scene III

Back to archive top level