tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 19 14:04:59 2003

Re: tlhIngan-Hol Digest 15 Feb 2003 06:00:00 -0000 Issue 2491

Date: 14 Feb 2003 11:00:01 -0000
To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected];, [email protected]
Subject: Klingon WOTD: DIron (n)

This is the Klingon Word Of The Day for Friday, February 14, 2003.

Klingon word: DIron
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: bagpipes

Additional Notes:
KGT.

The Klingon Word Of The Day is brought to you by Holtej ([email protected]). Please contact me with additions, corrections or comments.
--Holtej 'utlh
tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ