tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Feb 01 16:03:09 2003

Re: KLBC -Pronunciation

> baHwI':

> T'Ntal tells us that the next qepHom will be held on the weekend of 8-9th
of march.
> Cost will be only about 15 Eu, because there's no beds and we'll make our
Gagh ourselves. Then we get a chance to do our
> jabwI'-game!  You only get what you order. No Klingon - No food! :-)
>
> She needs to know how many people would like to attend, so plans can be
made better. DaH pevang!

nuqDaq vaS? reSaHqang. mavang chay'?
(We are very interested. Me and my girlfriend would like to know where the
qepHom takes place and how we can contact T'Ntal, for details.?)
baHwI'

> Quvar.

Back to archive top level