tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 10 11:02:20 2003

Beginner's Grammarian

d'Armond Speers, Ph.D. ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

Dear list members,

For the past year, Quvar has provided exemplary service to the KLI and the community of Klingon speakers, in carrying out his duties as the Beginner's Grammarian for the {tlhIngan Hol} e-mail discussion group.  He has been professional, courteous, and has helped to inspire and encourage new Klingon speakers in our little community.  We offer him praise, gratitude, and a much deserved rest.

As one term ends, so another term begins.  I'd like to welcome our newest Beginner's Grammarian to the post, ngabwI'.  ngabwI' has, through his regular, thoughtful and skilled participation on the mailing list become a fixture in the community.  I have no doubt that ngabwI' will apply himself with honor to the task.

Please join me in raising our painsticks to honor Quvar 'utlh, and to congratulate ngabwI' on his new responsibility.

Regards,

--Holtej 'utlh, List Admin

Back to archive top level