tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 30 21:43:27 2003

List Policy

I'd like to post a reminder to this list on our list policy.  Posts to the
tlhIngan-Hol list must be either:

a. about anything, written in tlhIngan Hol
b. about tlhIngan Hol, written in English

This includes responding to spam (in English).  We all know it's spam, we
all know it's not supposed to be here, but sending more mail about it to the
list (not in tlhIngan Hol) only increases the junk we all receive.  If
you're posting in English, make it about tlhIngan Hol.  If you really want
to comment on something you've seen that's not about the language, consider
it an opportunity to practice your Klingon language skills, or don't send
it.

Before you press <Send>, ask yourself whether your message follows the rules
above.  If it doesn't, think hard about sending it.  And feel free to
contact me privately if you need a second opinion.

Thanks,

--Holtej, List Admon

--
d'Armond Speers, Ph.D.