tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 30 15:33:25 2003

juHwIj chu' vIDabchoH

DaH juHwIj chu' vIDab.  wa'Hu' juHwIj chu'Daq DochwIj Hoch HIjta'
HIjwI'pu'.  wej ngaSwI'vo' DochwIj vIlel.  jIDoy'taHmo' ngaj QInvam.

"I'm living in my new home now.  Yesterday the movers moved all my stuff
to my new home.  I haven't yet gotten my stuff out of the containers.
Because I'm still tired, this message is short."

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
            "Do, or do not.  There is no 'try'." -- Yoda

Back to archive top level