tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Apr 19 01:39:53 2003

Re: qatlh vay' vInuQ :)

In a message dated 4/19/03 0:34:27, [email protected] writes:
>unlees you want a pice of me or are standing with my complaints about how
>the
>auto mailing system mailed come to me baby. dont start!

jImIS je.  nuqjatlh?  not SoHvaD jatlhlu', 'a  tlhoS QInvam jatlhpu' DloraH.
DuQeHchoHmoH 'Iv?

ski (translation): I'm confused too.  What are you talking about?  No one
mentioned you at all.  Although DloraH said more or less what I just said.
Who has upset you?

---
wIlyam, yemQo'yaD tuq

Back to archive top level