tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 14 05:07:23 2003

Want a roommate for the qep'a'?

The qep'a' is about 3 months away, and I plan to make my hotel reservation
sometime in the next week or two. The single and double rooms are supposed
to cost $75/night; if anyone going to the qep'a' wants to share a double
room and split the cost with me, send an email to my comcast.net address or
to [email protected]
I'll be reserving a room for the nights of July 30-August 2 (Wednesday,
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of the qep'a'). I'm a male non-smoking
former Beginner's Grammarian.

- taD

Back to archive top level