tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 04 13:03:03 2003

jajvamDaq wejmaH vagh ben

"<< pelegh! naDev ghoS najwI' >>
jatlhchuq chaH
<< wIHoH
'ej najmeylIj San wIlegh >>"

    qa'vam wejmaH Soch: wa'maH Hut - cha'maH

(Which is my attempt at translating the quote on the
 memorial plaque at the National Civil Rights Museum)

Martin Luther King, Jr
Jan 15, 1929 - April 4, 1968
Founding President
Southern Christian Leadership Conference

"They said to one another,
Behold, here cometh the dreamer.
Let us slay him
And we shall see what will become of his dreams."

    Genesis 37:19-20