tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 01 11:16:02 2003

Re: Use of {'ISjaH}

ngabwI' asks:

>Can anyone tell me how the noun {'ISjaH} (calendar) is used?
>Is it used in the sense of "The Gregorian Calendar", a system of marking
>the progression of days into months and years, or as in "The 2003 Klingon
>Word of the Day Calendar", the physical tabular register used a reference
>for a given calendar system?

As is so often the case, {'ISjaH} has AFAIK never been used in canon nor
has Okrand mentioned "calendar" in any of his materials - so we don't know
whether it refers to a system, an object, or both.

Has Okrand ever discussed the Klingon calendar at any of his appearances?

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level