tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 27 16:20:43 2002

RE: "words, words, words"

>It also states on page 22 TKD "Fortunatlyfor students of Klingon it is
>never incorrect to add a plural suffix to a noun referring to more than
>one entity. Even in those cases where it is unneccessary to do so.".
>Deghnegh.

Never trust a word like "never". :-)

TKD also says something about not putting a plural suffix on a noun
followed by {'ar}, and we've learned that {Hoch} has different
interpretations depending on whether or not the noun it precedes is marked
as plural.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level