tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Sep 20 14:19:56 2002

Re: parHa'

I guess Hakuohalakahiki is looking for this:
{tIn; tlhIngan rur} "Big like a Klingon"

I'm just guessing, though... ;-)
Anyway, similes of that kind can be found in KGT, page 127. They're usually made
 with {rur} resemble.

Quvar.              n
  ghojwI'pu'lI' tISaH.

Thank you.  And yes, that was one of the things I was looking for.

And (Hakuohalakahiki) is my Hawai'ian name, as far as this list goes (naHQun) is my Klingon name.

-naHQun

nuqDaq yuch Dapol?
When I am dead, I hope it may be said: "His sins were scarlet, but his books were read."- Hilaire Belloc http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/aboutme.html

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!