tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Sep 16 09:43:29 2002

Re: "Words, words, words"

qeyS wrote:
>Unfortunately undersigned does not have the Klingon version of
>Hamlet, though I would be extraordinarily pleased if someone could
>supply to me the Klingon translation of the "What are you reading
>my lord. Words, words, words" passage. If someone knows which
>passage I mean, that is.

I'll be happy to look it up for you when I get home tonight but, since I
don't want to search through all 200-odd pages line-by-line, you'll have to
provide me with the exact citation:  i.e. which act?  which scene?  which
line number(s)?

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons