tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 31 09:25:31 2002

Re: Happy Halloween KLI!!!

>Happy Halloween KLI members!!
>
>Do we have a translation for Halloween in tlhIngan-Hol?

Do we have a translation for QI'lop in DIvI' Hol?  :)

>Any opinions on the tlhIngan-Hol spoken in last nights episode of
>"Enterprise"?

You mean, other than {veQ}?  There were some words here or there that made
sense to me.  At one point, when the Klingons were hunting around for the
miners and saw one running away, the leader yelled {pa'!}.  That was pretty
cool.  But mostly, it didn't sound intelligible to me.

--Holtej 'utlh

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband.