tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Oct 19 12:24:16 2002

Re: Tao Te Ching; Chp 53

ja' DloraH:

>If you're attempting to have rhyme, meter, all that poetic stuff, then your
>sentences are acceptable, grammatical, and understandable. (and
>impressive.)

Only some of the chapters I've translated rhyme (Usually they are not the
same chapters that rhyme in the original text). However, that doesn't
necessarily mean they have any poetic value at all. (I wonder if Klingons,
who seem to appreciate their bommey, have a word meaning "doggerel".)  {{;-)

>Do you have a klingon dictionary in rhyming order?

ghobe', yuQvamDaq potlhvam tu'lu''a'?!
No, does such a treasure exist on this planet?!

'ISqu'