tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 23 01:13:04 2002

Fw: Free VIP Pass

New Account For: [email protected]

                 Adult Club
       Offers FREE Life Time Membership
        to 15 of the Best Adult Sites
     on the Internet for Absolutely FREE

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TODAYS NEWS 11/21/02
With just over 7.2 Million Members that signed up for FREE, Last month there were 824,000 New
Members. Are you one of them yet???
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Our Membership FAQ

Q. Why are you offering free access to 15 adult membership sites for free?
A. I have advertisers that pay me for ad space so you don't have to pay for membership.

Q. Is it true my membership is for life?
A. Absolutely you'll never have to pay a cent the advertisers do.

Q. Can I give my account to my friends and family?
A. Yes, as long they are over the age of 18.

Q. Do I have to sign up for all 15 membership sites?
A. No just one to get access to all of them.

Q. How do I get started?
A. Click on one of the following links below to become a member.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

# 15. > Celebrity Porn
http://[email protected]/celebst/index.php?aid=760382
Thousands Of XXX Celebes doing it...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 14. Free Petite Girls
http://[email protected]/petite/index.php?aid=760382
Watch teens getting fucked for the 1st time

# 13. The Ultimate Adult Magasite
http://[email protected]/adult/index.php?aid=760382
Oner a Million Pics Live Sex Stream

# 12. > New! just added today 11/12/02: Mage Porn Site
http://[email protected]/mega/index.php?aid=760382
950,00 Pics, 90,000 Movies, Live Sex Shows... FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 11. Cum Lusting Queens
http://[email protected]/cum/index.php?aid=760382
Cum Pics, Cum Movies, Cum Shows...

# 10. > Lesbian Lace
http://[email protected]/lesbian/index.php?aid=760382
Girls and Girls Getting Freaky! ...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 9. > Play House Porn
http://[email protected]/play/index.php?aid=760382
Live Feeds From 60 Sites And Web Cams...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 8. > Live Naughty Camers
http://[email protected]/1/cams/index.php?aid=760382
You won't believewhat what we take these girls into doing...FREE VIP
Membership!!

# 7. > Barley Legal Teen
http://[email protected]/teen/index.php?aid=760382
The Ultimate XXX TEEN Site... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 6. > Asian Sex Fantasies
http://[email protected]/asian/index.php?aid=760382
Japanese Schoolgirls, Live Sex Shows ...FREE Lifetime Membership!!

# 5. > Sweet Latinas
http://[email protected]/latina/index.php?aid=760382
The Sexiest Latinas in the Web ...FREE VIP Membership!!

# 4. > Free Hot Strippers
http://[email protected]/stripper/index.php?aid=760382
Get Access to the most Exclusive Strip Club... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 3. > Sinful Cherry
http://[email protected]/sinful/index.php?aid=760382
Your #1 Place for Amateur XXX Porn... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 2. > Adult Fetish Club
http://[email protected]/fetish/index.php?aid=760382
Thousand of XXX Fetish pictures, hours of XXX videos... FREE VIP Membership!!

# 1. > XXX Tits Patrol
http://[email protected]/tits/index.php?aid=760382
All you need if your into Tits... FREE VIP Membership!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jennifer Simpson, Miami, FL
Your FREE lifetime membership has entertained my boyffriend and I for
the last two years!  Your Adult Sites are the best on the net!

Joe Morgan Manhattan, NY
Your live sex shows and live sex cams are unbelievable. The best part
about your porn sites, is that they're absolutely FREE!

Thank you [email protected]

Removal Instructions:
You have received this advertisement because you have opted in to receive free adult internet
offers and specials through our affiliated websites. If you do not wish to receive further emails
or have received the email in error you may opt-out of our database
http://[email protected]/optout/ . Please allow 24 hours for removal.

Thank you [email protected]

pvhrocngpeeuhwrnjrtqipfqbcjlagdjsacnl

Back to archive top level