tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 20 23:30:07 2002

Re: Hol pIq (was RE: QeD De'wI' ngermey)

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Qov wrote:
> At 19:36 20/11/2002 -0800, you wrote:
> >This is where you guys expect me to say "Hey, why don't we call it {
> >*'eljI'* }"  right?  ;)
>
> Nah, we expect an elaborate description of algae.

SIrgh rur poch'e' SuD tIq.  :)

I'm probably missing it somewhere in the archives...  How do you
distinguish between the various colors?  { SuD } varies as far as from
green to blue to yellow -- how would I indicate the greener part of the
spectrum?

...Paul

 **        Have a question that reality just can't answer?        **
     "If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use?
         Two strong oxen or 1024 chickens?" -- Seymour Cray

Back to archive top level