tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 14 05:39:49 2002

RE: Star Trek III: The Search for Spock - Special Collector's Edition

Qu'vatlh QI'yaH ........
qen {Star Trek III, V, VI DVDDaq} vIje'

-------
from pojwI'
qen -- As in, "a short time ago."  From Okrand, on the startrek.klingon
mailing list.
-----

I recently bought Star Trek III, V, VI on DVD
and now they are bringing out these extended versions, and for less than
I paid for them.
Grrr