tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 13 09:25:40 2002

Negation Article

Hello, everyone!

It is done!
I am finally finished with my article about negation. By now, it got
downscaled to negation in tlhIngan Hol, because it proved too
time-consuming to learn enough about four or five other languages to
make well-founded analyses about them. I hope my professor buys this...

Unfortunately the list didn't let me send the 70k-attachment, so
everyone who is interested in it will have to download it from my
website

http://www.ling.uni-potsdam.de/~berger/tH-negation-dberger.ps

I hope some of you might have a look at this article and tell me what
you think (don't worry, I have a very thick skin...).

There are two points where I am not sure whether the examples are
correct, these points are indicated in the text. I'd be grateful for
your input here.

Thank you already

Daniela B.

Back to archive top level