tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 07 17:44:25 2002

"Floreat Majestas"

I'm looking to translate my family motto into tlhIngan Hol.

The Latin is "Floreat Majestas" and the English "Let Majesty Flourish"

The help I'm after at this stage is some pointers towards words or phrases not a full translation as I'd want to do some of it.

For Flourish I thought about "prosper" - chep
but then wondered about <taHpu'> as being more appropriate.

Majesty on the other hand has somewhat stumped me as to an applicable word or phrase.

<Majesty> taHpu'jaj     ???? (toast format)

Maybe <nur>:

nur'a' taHpu'jaj      ????
or

nurna' taHpu'jaj      ????