tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 10 16:04:11 2002

klingon songs....

Greetings,
Do you wish the words to the song, or just the title?
The title is Aktuh and Melota.
The song, as far as I know has never been translated
very well. I do have some info about that and other
songs on my site, at:

http://www.geocities.com/benasaudi/songs.html

Hope that helps,
SajQa'

=-=-=-
From: [email protected]
Subject: Mellota'
Hi all,
I've been digging around my books and websites trying
to find the name of the Klingon opera.
? and Mellota', with no luck.   I'd like to know what
it is and how it is written properly in tlhIngan Hol.
Thanks all,
vIghro' bonwI'  >^..^<