tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 24 19:35:53 2002

RE: chu' jiH

> Subject: chu' jiH

Welcome to the list.  I am DloraH; currently serving as the list's
Beginners' Grammarian.  It's my job to help the newbies.  If you want, you
can include KLBC at the beginning of the subject line and this will flag the
message as being beginners' material.

> matlh mIStaq puqloD matlh qoj 'oH pongwIj'e' .

/qoj/ is "and/or" for joining sentences.
/joq/ is "and/or" for joining nouns.
It might be helpful to some to include a comma in there.

> tlhIngan Holwij qabqu' 'ach jIghojtaH.

Remember OVS (Object-Verb-Subject).  The thing doing the action is the
subject.  What's being 'bad'?

How long have you been studying klingon?
What language books/etc do you have?
Where are you from?  Maybe we have a member nearby.

DloraH, BG
www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro

Back to archive top level